Lunch & pigs
Today for lunch, a went out to eat.
I had a chicken and bacon panini.
It was delicious, especially with the French fries. I love food.
Say yes to multiple food groups!
The stages of becoming a vegetarian
1. “I just ate meat, and it made me feel unhealthy. I’m going to make a change in my lifestyle.”
2. “I don’t eat meat because it makes me feel unhealthy, but I’m okay with it if you want to eat meat.”
3. “I don’t eat meat because I want to feel healthy and I feel bad for the animals. I’m okay with it if you eat meat, but could you not do it around me please?”
4. “I don’t eat meat because it’s wrong and disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for eating meat. Don’t ever eat it around me.”
5. “I’m a vegan because I think what people do to animals is sordid and wrong and horrible. You should be disgusted by yourself for consuming animal products.*”
*Stage five is also known as the Preach, motherfucker, preach stage.